Vortex POK3R RGB 60% Mechanical Keyboard
The POK3R RGB is minimalistic and small sixty percent “hacker size” form factor mechanical keyboard. It makes for a great desk-space saver but is also an eye catcher. The POK3R RGB has a minimum bezel aluminum case and switch plate which makes for a very durable keyboard.
POK3R RGB is hardware programmable. HARDWARE. The whole keyboard can be programmed and each key can hold macros without any kind of software installation. On top of the three programmable layers users can now configure all kinds of different RGB backlighting modes or set individual keys to the color they like. These RGB configurations are saved per layer just like a user would personal key mappings in the keyboards own memory. The POK3R RGB’s configuration will be reloaded when powered on no matter what computer it is connected to. On top of that, the keyboard requires no software to configure all this sweetness so no annoying and laggy vendor software installation required!
How about LAN? This little baby is easy to carry, saves space for radical mouse movements and holds your macros even if you use other computers than your own! It also looks badass while doing all this stuff!
- Cherry MX RGB mechanical switches
- RGB backlight
- 60% form factor. Das supercompact
- Aluminum super duper slim minimum bezel case
- Plate mounted switches
- 3 hardware programmable layers for alternate key mappings/macros
- Programmable RGB backlighting, even by each key
- Fn-layer(modifier key) for many additional basic but not so every second keyboard functions, like the world famous F1-F12
- Hardware baby, no software foolishness
- Having such a ubercool keyboard on your table? Priceless!
- Doubleshot ABS keycaps, meaning 2 different colors plastics pressed together. the letters will not wear out from the keycaps.
- Alternative DVORAK and COLEMAK layouts by dip switch at the bottom. You can of course program your own layouts as well.
+ Solid build quality, good typing touch, good lighting.
- Cumbersome programming. Mediocre quality and too short usb-cable included. Biggest issue with this board is that the switches ping very loudly. Had to put a piece of cloth underneath the keyboard to muffle the pinging sound. Not very nice for a board this expensive.
BY Mika · 2017-02-11 13:11 Rekisteröidy